Two days ’til tournament time. Here are a few last minute details for you to review. If your partner has not received this information via Facebook, email or through my blog, please make sure they do.
- Gates open at our place at 1:00pm.
- Tournament starts sharp at 2:00pm; please do not be late as we have the dark to contend with this year!
- BYOB but we will be providing juice and pop
- Supper will be BBQ, smorgasbord-style and will run for probably around an hour and a half
- As I write this, the weather forecast has improved drastically from yesterday. We are now looking at cloudy weather with sunny periods although if this smoke continues we might not see the sun. For weather updates, click here.
- Don’t forget to bring lawn chairs or you can use the grass if you wish!
- Many teams are coming with matching shirts or costumes – don’t forget!!
- Bring a hoodie for later as it cools down a bit.
For the final registration list of players and team names, click here.
If you have any other questions, just fire me an email or call 339.1140
See you on Saturday!