Over the weekend, Magnifico Construction and I managed to put together the first bay of Bob’s new abode. After some mental acrobatics regarding post levels, spacing and anchors, we managed to get the first three uprights set, square and level in three dimensions! We tied them into the ledger board with some strapping before figuring out the rafters which went up quickly. Adding some cross supports tightened up the whole structure. We had a little challenge trying to get the north end of the shed up and over the slope of the existing building but with the aid of three cantilevered braces cut at rough 45s we managed to get it supported. Next step, adding the second bay. Stay tuned!