Well, I’ve finally finished Bob’s new abode and got around to updating the blog with the final pictures. Overall, it was a pretty good project and turned out as planned with a few minor
glitches design modifications. The only thing I really have left to do is find a way to store the augur and plow – perhaps a pulley system might be in order. I managed to make use of the vertical space in the trailer bay, creating a couple platforms on which to store lumber and fenceposts; at least they will be dry. Thanks again to the Magnifico Construction Co. for guidance and encouragement. Here are some photos of the final stage.